Towards a more inclusive city
– Wide distribution of press releases about the awards and communication in the social media
– A travelling exhibition of the full list of projects as well as the winners and special mentions of the jury
– A publication containing all the projects selected for the awards
– The winners undertake to participate in this promotion (communication and conference…) as well as in the promotion of the next Prize.
The association invites you to visit the awards page of the website to find out about the prizes up for grabs!
• a contact email
• the name of the project owner
• name and surname of the person(s) representing the client
• the name of the architectural firm
• the name and surname of the person(s) representing it/them
• the name and address of the project
• the programme of the operation in a maximum of 50 words
• the surface area in square metres
• month and year of the competition
• month and year of delivery
• the label(s) obtained
• costs of the works and the amount of the fees in costs of the works
– An A4 document to be filled in and signed, which collects the consent of the architect and the client to compete
– An A3 document which presents the architectural project through photos and graphic documents: location plan, a mass plan, significant sections and elevations. Perspectives are excluded.
• A link to a maximum of 10 copyright-free photos and 5 graphic documents. This portfolio must include exterior photos to give an overall view of the work and at least 3 interior photos.
The application files and form are to be completed in the “Apply” tab of the AMO Award website. You can fill in the form and validate your application until midnight on 15 July 2023. One project = one application (form + file) = maximum two categories at a time. The number of applications is not limited.
You now have to pay a 250 euros fee to participate in the AMO Prize to complete one or more applications. At the end of your application, you will be directed to a secure payment page hosted by the association’s national website. Once the payment has been made, an acknowledgement of payment will appear on your screen. Any application that is incomplete or does not comply with the content requested, or that has not been paid for, will be rejected.